Tuesday, January 12, 2010

let's argue this out.

Sometimes, a hug and a long talk in a moving vehicle do the soul well. They do it very well indeed...

As the temperature beins to drop as I write this from my green chair, I can feel things start to build up. Perhaps it's the barometric pressure I'm feeling on my sinuses, or it's the swelling of my soul in my chest. The latter might be a bit dramatic... but I'm feeling it. School approacheth in less than two weeks. I'm ready to get back. Ready to take a Senior level class, ready to get Blitz Week projects underway, ready to see my friends... I'm ready.

But there are a few things I'm not ready for. I've got some things to figuratively duct tape when I get back. Some relationships need a bit of super glue, a little love, and a lot of prayer. I want to yell and I want to lash out, rationally but not irrationally. I want to be free from the metaphorical fat that's been growing around my heart (yes, I was just watching Dr. Oz not two seconds ago...).

In the words of the Beatles, Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment